ACNE CREAM BASED ON PLANTS AND NATURAL OILS


ACNE CREAM, BASED ON PLANTS AND NATURAL OILS

Holistic treatment is always recommended as the best treatment to have, to treat the person as a whole. I too believe very much in holistic treatment and alternative treatment and will always source it if possible for any additional health problems I have.

Acne is a skin problem that has been known and talked about for years. There are thousands of different treatments or recommendations for the care of Acne. Young children and men and boys suffer with it when growing up and we understand it’s due to hormones.

I was in Morocco and met up the “Herbalist Imam Souhalil” he introduced to me a product that was highly recommended for Acne and confirmed to me by two English women that I met that it really works. The Acne cream is made up of natural oils and a mixture of herbs, I’m currently awaiting the confirmation of the full ingredients, but nevertheless I happy with the information I got from the Herbalist so far.

I only have 3 products left on my shelves, if you know of anyone that has Acne or anyone that suffers with shaving pumps, please tell them about this natural product based on plants and natural oils now. I’m selling on eBay right now.

Check out my products on offer or contact me:

Facebook Page: Lovin’ Ur Health

Twitter: hilrose

Skype: hilrose london UK

eBay ID: lovin_health

Website: hilrose.com (coming soon)

One Love

H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aromatic Massage Oil Apple Lavender & Vanilla Patchouli Lavender

Sportii Magnetic Bracelets