My Trip to Morocco, meeting the Berbers and Argan Oil

My Visit to Morocco introduced me to Argan Oil known as the “Miracle Beauty Product” in the western world.
Argan oil is extracted from the nut of the Argan tree. Known as the “Tree of Life” This tree is unique in the world for its characteristics: nutritive, cosmetic and many medicinal properties. The Argan tree grows only in the South-Western part of Morocco. Argan Oil remains one of the rarest oils in the world.
Traditionally the local Berber women collect the seeds and press them to obtain the Argan oil for domestic use. This is a laborious process taking about 12 - 20 hours of hand processing to produce one litre of Argan oil. Oil produced by this method will keep for 3 - 6 months because it has extremely high vitamin E levels and is considered oxidatively stable. Moroccan families produce the oil as needed from a store of the kernels, which will keep for 20 years unopened.
The Benefits:
·         Protects and nourishes the skin, hair and nails
·         It has extremely high levels of Vitamin E and 80% fatty acids which make it perfect for healing many skin ailments as well as protecting against premature aging caused by oxidation.
·         Argan is considered an effective anti-aging oil
·         It is used to soothe skin ailments like chickenpox, acne, psoriasis, and dry eczema.
·         It is also used to prevent stretch marks during pregnancy
·         Lowers cholesterol and maintains blood pressure
·         Used in the morning with daily bread
·         Used as a paste and eaten regularly to maintain good health
·         Used in Cooking
Now Argan Oil is known as the “Miracle Beauty Product” in the western world.
I had a full body massage with Argan Oil after my Hamman (SPA).
I tasted the oil with bread, I tasted the paste (it taste like peanut butter, lovely) with bread.
If any one of you have used or using Argan Oil and have had a miraculous experience please tell me about it.
I brought the oil on a visit to Morocco this year from “Herbalist Imam Souhalil”. I brought a few samples of Argan Products and Natural Products. However when I got back to the UK one of the bottles of Argan Oil broke in the package so I have a few items that are oil damaged. The bottle of oils I have remaining are still intact and sealed. I have them on offer also, so please take a look at some of my other items on offer.
Check out my products on offer or contact me:
Facebook Page: Lovin’ Ur Health
Twitter: hilrose
Skype: hilrose london UK
eBay ID: lovin_health

Website: hilrose.com (coming soon)
One Love
H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aromatic Massage Oil Apple Lavender & Vanilla Patchouli Lavender

Sportii Magnetic Bracelets