Aromatic Massage Oil Apple Lavender & Vanilla Patchouli Lavender

Aromatic Massage Oil Apple Lavender & Vanilla Patchouli Lavender 100ml

I introduced to you on my last blog CNAAN products, I told you that they were made by Nature and that I loved them and I would like you all to try them too.

Today I would like to show off CNAAN Aromatic Massage Oil it is needed by everyone in these stressful days, a little of massage goes a long way, it allows you to be free for that moment unwind your body and mind

Inspired by the ancient practice of anointing the body with natural, aromatic oils, CNAAN has created a luxurious blend of antioxidant natural oils like jojoba, sweet almond, wheat germ and grape seed with the delicious scent of sweet apple and lavender to delight the senses while relaxing the body. The delicately spicy scent of patchouli combines perfectly with smooth and indulgent vanilla in this sensuous and relaxing massage blend. Rich in vitamins and deeply nourishing, this massage oil provides the ultimate sensory indulgence for body and mind.

Natural Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, Chamomile Oil

It provides care and indulgence for body and soul in harmony for your wellbeing.

One Love

H

PS  Don’t forget I need your support by clicking on my Fan Page the “Like” Sign it will help get me up in the ranking of Facebook.

Check out my products on offer, follow me or contact me:

Facebook Page: Lovin’ Ur Health

Twitter: hilrose

Skype: hilrose london UK

eBay ID: lovin_health

Website: hilrose.com (Coming Soon)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sportii Magnetic Bracelets