Organic Moisturising Day Cream



Everything is going well with my business I have been online now for 6 months. I would like to thank all of you who have supported me. I’ve a few changes coming soon to my website. I will post in Facebook, so please keep a look out.

I have on feature this month another product from Beyond Organic Skincare Moisturising Day Cream.. Oh how the cream smells so good and it last longs on your skin, the smell is Rose and Almond.

Organic Moisturising Day Cream 30ml

 Selling for £21.40

 A silky soft day cream suitable for all skin types.

* Protects all day long.

* Contains a powerful combination of minerals, fatty acids and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6 and E.

* Its special crystal structure locks moisture in keeping skin moisturised whilst allowing it to breathe.

* Rosehip is a natural source of retinol, which is a tissue regenerator that prevents premature aging, minimises wrinkles and reduces scar tissue.

* Includes almond oil, which restores the skin's moisture balance and helps reduce dry skin.

* Special plant extracts further improve skin moisture and tissue repair.

Apply after cleansing. Perfect for wearing under make-up

"Once you use this moisturiser you may never want to use a designer label Moisturiser again"

A product approved by Dr Marilyn Glenville and highly recommended by the knowledgeable Janey Lee Grace. Certified organic by the Biodynamic Association of Agriculture. (GB-ORG-06).

Rich in Beyond Organic Skincare's signature ingredient Seabuckthorn.'The day cream leaves my skin moisturised, creates a good base for make up and also prevents me from getting that midday sheen that I get from having an oily T-Zone'- Mrs Tiffany Bailey.

Please provide me feedback about any of the products you have brought.

Check out some of my products on eBay.

EBay ID is: lovin_health

Facebook page: Lovin’ Ur Health

Twitter: hilrose

Website: www.hilrose.com

Skype: hilrose (London)

One Love



H

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aromatic Massage Oil Apple Lavender & Vanilla Patchouli Lavender

Sportii Magnetic Bracelets